KISS / rEvo Rebreather Courses at 123Scuba.com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

123Scuba.com

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I am hosting Kiss and rEvo Rebreather courses right after DEMA at my Sunrise, FL facility starting November 4th. These courses are being taught by Paul Raymaekers of rEvo, Alan Studley of KISS and Ed Betts of ANDI. Anyone that's interested contact me directly for more info. Thanks!

Hi everyone!

I am hosting Kiss and rEvo Rebreather courses right after DEMA at my Sunrise, FL facility starting November 4th. These courses are being taught by Paul Raymaekers of rEvo, Alan Studley of KISS and Ed Betts of ANDI. Anyone that's interested contact me directly for more info. Thanks!

Laura Betts ~ ANDI IT#22
Scuba Gear - Scuba Equipment – Snorkeling Gear - Dive Equipment - Buy Scuba Discount Diving Equipment Online - 123Scuba.com
954-747-7140 or Toll Free 800-766-6090
laura@123scuba.com

Hmmmmm Rebreathers huh. That could be fun.

Hi everyone!

can you send me more details? cost of the course and so on?

Well guys, that's one hell of a good opportunity to learn from some of the best people.
Alan Studley is an excellent instructor, accomplished UW photographer, US rep for Jetsam and allround nice guy. As much a mentor as he is an instructor, he trained me on the Sport Kiss and I can't recommend him highly enough. More often than not he trains the instructors rather than the students, so this is a rare chance.

Paul Raymakers from Belgium designed and builds the rEvo CCR, a very well thought out design. Combining well established elements (counterlung position, manual gas addition) with simple but effective means to monitor pO2 (separate, independent dual displays and HUDs), reliable automatic gas addition and innovative, convinient scrubber design. An impressive rebreather, so when you have a chance to learn rEvo diving from Paul, jump on it.

And Ed Betts of course, few people have his rebreather and/or training experience, even fewer take training standards as seriously as he does. The training manuals, including the KISS manual authored by Joe Radomski and him, reflect that. So much so that I bought manuals for rigs I don't dive and have no intention to just because they're that good. Met the man on several occasions, never a dull moment around him. Deep, deep well of knowledge and experience you don't wanna miss out on.

You'll be in very good company indeed, no matter if you're in the classroom, underwater or the dinner table.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom