Florida Rebreather Trip Video Footage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SFLDiver3445

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
On 11/30/2007, a group of 14 divers participated in a rebreather only trip to 3 wrecks in Pompano Beach, Florida. A couple of the divers on the trip filmed topside and underwater video footage and Lisa Edwards, who shot the underwater footage, edited all the footage and created a great video of the event.

The rebreather trip video can be seen at Lisa Edwards' site (Lisa Edwards Dive Video - Home) - It's the first video on the page, titled "All Rebreather Day on ScubaTyme."

Enjoy!

Thanks for the link, I'm a Optima2 owner myself. Lisa's videos are a lot fun to watch, and she's getting to be a great diver herself.

Cool video(s). Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the link, I'm a Optima2 owner myself. Lisa's videos are a lot fun to watch, and she's getting to be a great diver herself.

NIce to hear from another Optima diver. Here in the Pompano Beac, FL area, we have quite a few Optima divers. On that trip, we had 8 Optima divers. Where did you do your training?

Not sure if you follow the Florida S.C.R.U.B.'s trips on Rebreather World, but there's another rebreather only trip being put together for January 12th & 13th if you can make it.

Adrian

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom