Upcoming Trip: Wreck of the Hydro Atlantic in Pompano Beach, Florida on 05-18-2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SFLDiver3445

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
You may have already seen this on Rebreather World, but a group of Rebreather World Florida S.C.R.U.B.'s are scheduled to dive the Wreck of the Hydro Atlantic, which sits in 172 feet of water in Pompano Beach, Florida, at 1:00PM this coming Sunday, May the 18th aboard the Aqua View.

At this point, it looks like there may be about 10 of us booked on the trip. The operator of the boat, South Florida Diving Headquarters (South Florida Diving Headquarters) recently moved us to one of their larger boats, so there's plenty of room for other divers.

If you're interested in joining us, just go to the above referenced website and book your spot via their online reservation system.

The Hydro Atlantic is always a great dive and the weather forecast looks great - Hope to see you there!

Wish I could join you on this one. However, I will be at the NSS-CDS Workshop/Convention in Marianna this weekend. Have fun on your dives. Looking forward to seeing your great pics.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom