Poseidon MKVI for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

John A Lewis

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
After careful thought and consideration, I will be putting my Mark VI up for sale, along with a new O2 booster pump. Much as I love the unit, I'm just not diving it enough.
Since I am in the South Central US (Texas), I would be looking at selling only to the 48 contiguous states to save on shipping costs.

• Here's the pricing for the MKVI and O2 booster pump.
    The MKVI with Poseidon BC, standard configuration, two steel cylinders (O2 and Diluent), weight pouches, all hoses, recreational counterlungs, two extra O2 sensors and o-ring kits, recreational battery and charger, electronics pad mitten to attach to the hand. Also six sofnoline 797 cartridges exp 02/2015 and 03/2015.
    O2 booster pump was special ordered and used exactly once; all paperwork will be included from the manufacturer which includes testing prior to shipment.
  • If you want this unit, the ideal situation would be to send it directly to your MKVI instructor after payment has cleared.
  • My firm price for it all is $6000.00USD plus $100USD for all shipping charges. Considering that the O2 pump alone is $4000.00 new, I believe that this is a bargain for someone who wants to take up recreational rebreather diving. It may even be a greater bargain if you take advantage of Poseidon's current upgrade path taking the MKVI to a SE7EN.

Please do NOT ask me to price the booster pump separately, as I do not intend to break up the set.

Contact me a jlewis@aqualifeadventures.com if interested.

After careful thought and consideration, I will be putting my Mark VI up for sale, along with a new O2 booster pump. Much as I love the unit, I'm just not diving it enough.

Since I am in the South Central US (Texas), I would be looking at selling only to the 48 contiguous states to save on shipping costs.

• Here's the pricing for the MKVI and O2 booster pump.
    The MKVI with Poseidon BC, standard configuration, two steel cylinders (O2 and Diluent), weight pouches, all hoses, recreational counterlungs, two extra O2 sensors and o-ring kits, recreational battery and charger, electronics pad mitten to attach to the hand. Also six sofnoline 797 cartridges exp 02/2015 and 03/2015.
    O2 booster pump was special ordered and used exactly once; all paperwork will be included from the manufacturer which includes testing prior to shipment.
  • If you want this unit, the ideal situation would be to send it directly to your MKVI instructor after payment has cleared.
  • My firm price for it all is $6000.00USD plus $100USD for all shipping charges. Considering that the O2 pump alone is $4000.00 new, I believe that this is a bargain for someone who wants to take up recreational rebreather diving. It may even be a greater bargain if you take advantage of Poseidon's current upgrade path taking the MKVI to a SE7EN.

Please do NOT ask me to price the booster pump separately, as I do not intend to break up the set at this price.

Contact me a jlewis@aqualifeadventures.com if interested.

Bump, as unit(s) are still available. Reasonable offers considered.

Pictures are available on Aqualife Adventures under the menu item 'more' in the top right corner.

John,
I just bought 2 Poseidon 7's. But am VERY interested in the O2 booster. Still have it?
Darrell

On the 26th of August, I suffered a massive stroke. My right side remains unresponsive, and I am learning to walk again.

There's no way of knowing when--or if--I will ever return to the water. I have therefore reached the difficult decision to sell all my dive gear as soon as I am able to catalog it for potential buyers.

Meanwhile, the gear listed here is still on offer for those interested.

Best wishes for your recovery, John.

The O2 booster pump has been sold.

The Poseidon rebreather is still available.

Thank you for all that have shown an interest, and especially for those that made purchases in the main gear thread.

I do not know what the future holds, but your kindness and generosity helps quite a bit.

There is a fund-raising site for those who would like to help at

John Lewis Stroke Recovery by John Lewis - GoFundMe

Unit is sold; awaiting funds transfer.

Thank you for your interest.

Back
Top Bottom