Draeger BG 174 - looking for a home

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spel

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have 2 x BG174 I was hoping to keep as memento's/wall hangings, but was recently retired (hurt) and am moving to a smaller residence.
They are for sale, but I have no idea what they are worth and would like to see them go to a good home and/or be functional/useful again.
One is complete with cylinder, reg etc the other is missing the cylinder and the regulator.

Very cool. You could always post to a site called Rebreather World. There are quite a few people there who fiddle around with such devices. Both for surface and underwater use. I personally use a LAR V which I think is a terrific shallow water unit.

Couldn't remember ever hearing of this unit. Went to the RBS database, and of course there are excellent pictures.

What a beautiful design, like a baby ИДА-71.

I'm sure some homebuilder on RebreatherWorld would love to get one of these working and in the water.

001.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom