New Kirby Morgan Full Face Rebreather Mask

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ALAN243

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I just got back from a 3 day trip on the sand dollar live aboard in california, and had the chance to see the new kirby morgan full face rebreather mask, THIS THING IS AWESOME!!!!!. it has a removeable pod so you can still use a bailout and normal 2nd stage. they had 2 on the boat and they are way trick, no more clentching the mouthpiece with a death girp. i gotta have one.

when, where and for how much did you get the RB pod ? :confused:
I dove the mask OC and liked it, with the KM 2nd stage and an OTS Buddy Phone. I saw piles of RB pods at DEMA, all prototypes according to them.
I've been calling and even drove to Santa Barbara to get more info. :upset:

Stefan

Tigerscuba once bubbled...
I have one on my inspiration. Would'nt go without it now.

hye every one.

Tigerscuba do u have a picture of your full face rebreather mask attached to your ccr ? maybe u can show us
thanks
and what do u think the good thing about it , and the bad thing could be?
and by the way nice web site .

Sounds like it is their M-48 Supermask with a special "pod" that fits the rebreather double hose setup?

For a pic of the M-48 Supermask you can go to:

http://www.kmdsi.com/products/m48.html

I always wanted to try hardhat diving for recreational purposes, that or one of their bandmasks. Just have to find a way to pony up the dough for the hat and scheduled maintanence.

I t is the m48 with a apvalves t peice...Don Townsend at millenium divers is expecting to make them available to all inspiration divers very soon....Millenniumdivers.com

will post pics as soon as i get some....

Back
Top Bottom