Rebreathers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
howdy, I don't know if people talk about products here, but oh well I'm new to this.
I dove, I want my own gear, and I'm leaning towards getting a rebreather. I like them because of their smaller size, and lighter weight. I'm not too concerned about cost. does anybody have any info on them i.e, best brands to go with, problems with them, advantages, disadvantages, etc.

thanks

Derek,

There truly are a lot of possibilities. If you will PM me with a short list of your diving education and type of diving that you like to do most, it would help to get you started in the right direction. Otherwise, it's gonna take one heck of a lot of typing! :wink:

BigJetDriver69:
Derek,

There truly are a lot of possibilities. If you will PM me with a short list of your diving education and type of diving that you like to do most, it would help to get you started in the right direction. Otherwise, it's gonna take one heck of a lot of typing! :wink:

whats "PM"? I'm a total rookie with regards to diving. I have my own fins, boots, snorkel, mask, and weight belt with 6lbs, thats all. I have MSN messenger if that helps, email me if you want, then I can give you my msn email, then we can talk in real-time.

thanks

derekduster:
whats "PM"? I'm a total rookie with regards to diving. I have my own fins, boots, snorkel, mask, and weight belt with 6lbs, thats all. I have MSN messenger if that helps, email me if you want, then I can give you my msn email, then we can talk in real-time.

thanks
A PM is a private message. Welcome to the board. Here is me yesterday in a cloud of jelly fish. Rebreather are great!

BTW, fill in your profile so we can get to know you :wink:

Back
Top Bottom