Sharm: Hilton Fayrouz or Hilton Sharm Dreams ??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Manogr

Reaction score
Regarding my trip to Sharm as mentioned in another thread I am between Hilton Fayrouz and Hilton Sharm Dreams...

Can you suggest any one of them ??? or something else ? :wink:

Also I am thinking to book with Emperor Divers for my dives... what do you think ??

Manogr

I was at the Fayrouz in October 2000, and went diving with their Sinai Dive Club, it was well managed, I took Rescue then and Nitrox in May 2001.

The advantage is it's on the promenade, you don't have to cross the road.

But as mentioned the info is two years old.

Would I go again?

Yes.

My husband and I stayed at the Pyramisa hotel and really enjoyed it. This was July last year. We dived at the Camel Dive Club - an excellent dive centre. My husband is PADI advanced and dove to many different locations while I was doing my PADI open water course. We were very impressed with this dive school. The website is: http://www.cameldive.com/
Hope this helps and that this reply is not too late.

hope it is not to late to reply.

I learnt with Emperor (Mar 2002) and they were pretty good though some of the wetsuit for hire are abit worn. Dived with Camel in Nov 2002 and stayed at Hilton Sharm Dreams HB. The hotel was nice and the dinner was good. But next time I will try the Novotel.

I went...have an amazing time and amazing dives !

Saw my first hammerheads !

Anyway...I stayed at Hilton Fayrouz and dived with Emperor Divers...both are highly recommended !!!

Manogr

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom