Hurghada

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:)) It was very late when I posted this. Somebody, be so kind to move my post to proper region. Attached is lionfish from a night dive.

Nice pic:yea:
Last time I was in Hurghada it was 4/5 years ago.
They were just building (or finishing) the Marriott and stayed in the Interconti for $90/day for a Huuuuuuuuge room. Nice place!! Diving is ALWAYS EXCELENT!!

Had a good dive with the outfit that run out from the hotel and it was great. We dived near an island (not deep) but it was drift dive.
Unlike a few years before when I stayed in the Sheraton. Dived with an Italian outfit and I am just glad to be alive to tell the story!!

PS Most Egyptians think themselves Europeans so the thread is good to be here I recon LOL :D

I just got back from Hurghada. I dived with Diver's Lodge, who, IMHO, are THE best in the resort. But the place itself is an absolute crap-hole which is filthy and full of homicidal taxi drivers, street hawkers and other undesirables. I also missed 4 dives due to food poisoning after eating breakfast at the hotel for the first time. Great. Still, the diving was brilliant and despite flooding my camera, had a good time. Next time I'll take a horseshoe......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom