Diving in Aqaba, Jordan - How to pick a dive company?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
Hi,

I went to Jordan for the first time last year with a friend. We both fell in love with the place (isn't it beautiful!), and Steph has now moved back permanently to open a dive centre. It's opened as of mid-this year in Aqaba and is called Aqaba's Anchor. Aqaba's Anchor (Diving in Aqaba | Scuba diving in the Red Sea | Jordan | PADI Resort) is only a tiny business and they are trying to make their voice heard above the bigger more established places. As seasoned divers where do you look to find new companies to dive with? I'm on board from distance (I live in S. Korea now!) but am assisting with spreading the word. We'd love any advice as while they have excellent divers, this is our first go at 'marketing' so some advice from people 'on the ground' as it were would be invaluable.

I really hope to hear from you :)

Lauren

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom