south Sudan cruise.. looking for 5 divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hallboy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm trying to orgnise a 1 week cruise in sudan. precisely South Sudan. the only trouble ( but its also an advantage) is tht it must be from 28 march to 4 April 2016
at that time there is no boat cruising taht zone . all boats start their cruise the 4 april, but i will not be free at tha time .

Wich means tht we could have the whole south sudan just for us..... we are already 3 , at 8 the boat would be ok.

other advantage ( exept italian cuisine and nitrox on board) : a deco chamber on board the next one is in egypt... and often its multiple dives + deep dives to see hammerheads.

Video
Sudan Liveaboard - The advantages

your free to ask questions or PM me :)

Where do you board the boat?

No problems I found the information on the website - Port Sudan :D

I am definitely interested, works well with Easter week

Last edited:
Cool:wink:))
Now we are 4. Any friends to take on board??

you have all the answers there: Sudan Liveaboard - The advantages

i'm sending a little up because:
now we are 5 pretty solid participants
2 others are in a " interested by i have to check later with my boss/work" ( i dived with them 2 years ago in Raja Ampat )

Don questo have answer me today pushing the dead line from june to september. They would not do it if they were not interested. same thing: they will probably put some kind of "maybe south maybe north" tag on that cruise.; an decide only in early september ( maybe later ) depending on us.

So far , so good:wink:

just a litlle up .

---------- Post added August 15th, 2015 at 04:38 AM ----------

just a litlle up .

it seems that one or 2 mor e intentions would make the deal. so if anyone is interested...

I might be interested but I'm unable to find the price. Please point me in the right direction. Thanks.

If you are referring to the Deep South Suakin Islands you will not be disappointed! I have done the trip a couple of times and am booked to go again in April 2016 for two weeks with Don Questo.

If any of you are considering this trip I very highly recommend it ! The diving is spectacular and Don Questo is the most experienced liveabaord for that destination.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom