Where is the cheapest place to buy Atomics Reg??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bruehlt

Contributor
Reaction score
I am looking for a reg as a Christmas gift for my girlfriend - so far the cheapest I've found is Leisurepro, but they are always out of stock!

Anyone know of any other places besides Ebay??

Try calling northeastscubasupply.com, 610-631-2288, or ScubaToys, 877-Scuba-Gear ((877) 728-2243). I'm not sure if ScubaToys is a dealer of Atomic, but you can call and ask, and they give a 10% SB discount.

ScubaToy's is an Atomic Dealer.

Just got off the phone with scuba toys - they won't ship Atomics, and can only take 10% off MSRP. Guess I'll see what the other shop says?

Atomic requires that all transactions be face to face just spend the extra money and buy it at your LDS. You have to remember that this thing is going to keep you ALIVE. So you can either give your girlfirend a black market regulator that has no guarantee of working or you can pay the extra 200 bucks and think of it a waranty plan.

tghd:
Atomic requires that all transactions be face to face just spend the extra money and buy it at your LDS. You have to remember that this thing is going to keep you ALIVE. So you can either give your girlfirend a black market regulator that has no guarantee of working or you can pay the extra 200 bucks and think of it a waranty plan.

Thanks for the info DAD! I'm not looking for preachers on this board - if you cannot contribute anything useful to this thread - please do not reply.

Thanks! :05:

Sorry pal, but i think that this is sound advice that you seem to ignore. You may also seem to be the guy that wants the dirt cheapest thing that he can get, without any other concern in mind.
Try to think of where Leisurepro will be when you want a warranty, have a problem with the reg, or soemthing happens to the user of the reg. Your lawsuit to Atomics will go up in flames when they find out that you never bought it from an authorized dealer.

Lastly, I don't think that the guy was preaching but simply stating facts. Maybe you should get yours straight. By, the way your avatar is quite ironic (the guy who needs no preaching chooses to display the opposite).

rescuediver009:
Sorry pal, but i think that this is sound advice that you seem to ignore. You may also seem to be the guy that wants the dirt cheapest thing that he can get, without any other concern in mind.
Try to think of where Leisurepro will be when you want a warranty, have a problem with the reg, or soemthing happens to the user of the reg. Your lawsuit to Atomics will go up in flames when they find out that you never bought it from an authorized dealer.

Lastly, I don't think that the guy was preaching but simply stating facts. Maybe you should get yours straight. By, the way your avatar is quite ironic (the guy who needs no preaching chooses to display the opposite).

Ok - this thread has gotten totally off topic (as usual) - please do not post if you have no relavant information. This is not a thread to preach warranty info or otherwise please stay on topic. If you choose to not post on topic, I will ask the mods to please clean this thread up. Thanks...

Actually, I think they're trying to point out the fact that you can't be sure what you're getting from leisurepro. I've heard stories about 'frankenstein' regulators, that were actually built using different parts of different regs. It was actually brought to my LDS, after it failed on the guy. No one is trying to preach and I would hardly call them off-topic. It's her life though, and if you choose to take the risk it is your choice. I have heard people not ever having a problem from LP, but even one is enough to steer me clear.

Back
Top Bottom