poseidon xtreme first stage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spoon

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
where can i buy a poseidon xtreme first stage? i dont need the 2nd stage as i have a couple already. would they sell me just the 1st stage?

any poseidon dealer should be able to help you out.

rescuediver009:
any poseidon dealer should be able to help you out.

in the Philippines the poseidon dealer will only sell the set of 1st and 2nd

Spoon:
in the Philippines the poseidon dealer will only sell the set of 1st and 2nd

perhaps try talking to them again or pick another dealer. or if all else fails buy the set and then sell the second stage or keep it as a spare

Tamas:
perhaps try talking to them again or pick another dealer. or if all else fails buy the set and then sell the second stage or keep it as a spare

only one dealer here. if i cant get the xtreme il just settle for the cyclon first stage. i can get it here for $80.

I recently got in touch with the Poseidon people in Sweden via e-mail. The gave me all kinds of information regarding people to talk to for purchases here in the United States. If you write to them, I am sure they will help you find the right people in the Philippines. Their e-mail is info@poseidon.se Good luck and safe diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom