Abysmal Regs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Richeod

Reaction score
Myself and my dive buddy are moving into DIR and Tek diving. My buddy is looking at buying Abysmal regs. What is the general consensus on them? There isn't much info out there except for theirs. Has anybody used them? How do they compare to other regs? Is there a place for them on a DIR rig?

Thanks.

From what I've heard and read, the Abysmal regs are a Poseidon first stage with a traditional style second stage instead of the Poseidon style side exhaust second stage.

They're a Kirby-Morgan (spelling?) second stage. Great stuff, but I don't know if the price/performance tradeoff is worth it over say Apeks.

Roak

I hope the volume of responses has answered your question?

Originally posted by Richeod
Myself and my dive buddy are moving into DIR and Tek diving. My buddy is looking at buying Abysmal regs. What is the general consensus on them? There isn't much info out there except for theirs. Has anybody used them? How do they compare to other regs? Is there a place for them on a DIR rig?

Thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom