The differece between Yoke (A-Clamp) and DIN

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great article & illustrations.

And people wonder why I rave about this board? :clapping:

~SubMariner~

I am hoping they do. I am buying a din reg. I checked and have local access to DIN tanks, My thought is that over time they will become more accesssable, But I do nto expect it to happen fast and I would be suprised to see that anything less then 10 years would see even a 50/50 mix of gear. Simply becuase there is some much yoke equipment out there.

Highflier

Don't hold your breath. This thread is ~ 10 years old already.

Reactions: Jax
Lol someone dug up a old one, are uou saying that 10 years ago there was as many ldd with din tanks as today. Both ldd that i checked had some availible to rent, mo where near qty of yoke tanks though

Highflier

Agreed -- I am happily surprised at the number of convertible DIN-Yoke tanks available for rent.

Don't hold your breath. This thread is ~ 10 years old already.

and the article was written two years before that according to the copywright (2000). Ah the slow season is upon us.... lets see what else can be dug up.... :coffee:

Reactions: Jax
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom