SAS equipment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi. Who can say something about equipment produced by SAS corporation. I'd be grateful to receive any comments from colleagues who have ever used it, specifically about RS01-j regulator.

This equipment is marketed in Moscow as hi-end stuff, and pretty expensive, but I've never heared about it from my instructors.

Thanks

I have an regulator SAS NEO (eight years old)

I will do my first dive this on NEO this saturday in cold water of lake Baikal.
I will let you know the result of how it works.

More soon

Andrey Bobkov

Hi. Who can say something about equipment produced by SAS corporation. I'd be grateful to receive any comments from colleagues who have ever used it, specifically about RS01-j regulator.

This equipment is marketed in Moscow as hi-end stuff, and pretty expensive, but I've never heared about it from my instructors.

Thanks

Yes they are Japanese. They are not so easy to service and the internal parts are not very standard in my experience so if you are going to get a set of their regs I would be sure to look in to what after sales support there is around where you are.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom