Apex ATX-100 ATX-200 schematic diagrams

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

robert700

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have been searching the web for info on servicing your own regulator, and can only come up with the conclusion that many people do just that. But there is little info around, due to the reluctance of the manufacturer/LDS.

So here is my (probably futile) question: Does anyboy have schematic diagrams for the Apeks ATX-100 and 200?

And does somebody know the actual difference between the TX and ATX series, and 50-100-200?
I get a lot of "not much difference" and "it has something to do with...." but I never get any real answers.

The only difference I can determine between the TX and ATX series is that the ATX series is lighter. As far as schematics, I'll look around and see if I can find my ATX-200 schematics that came with my reg and try and scan it in.

If you are going to do your own servicing though, I highly suggest getting Vance Harlow's Scuba Regulator Maintanance and Repair manual from www.airspeedpress.com. I'll reply later tonight if I find it.

Thomas

I bought Vince's book myself - not so much so I can start doing my regs (I'd love to), but, to gain a better understanding of hwo they work (or don't work), parts, diagrams, etc.

It was worth the price paid. Lots of great information on 1st stages, 2nd stages, test equipment, tools, tuning, problem solving, etc. It seems the biggest obstacle will be to buy parts.

I see that DIVE INN in UK is selling reg overhaul kits as well.

Good luck...

Back
Top Bottom