Source for Poseidon equipment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nessmiller

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Can anyone recommend a good source for Poseidon equipment? I am aware that both Leisure Pro and Diver's Supply carry this brand. Thanks for your help.:confused:

I already own a Jetsream and I am very happy with it. I just put an H-valve on my tank, the first move toward twins, and am interested in putting another Jetstream on the other post with a long hose. I'm trying to find a way to just purchase the parts I need rather than having a bunch of parts lying around when I'm done. Any ideas?

Dolphin Scuba Center, 1530 El Camino Ave., Sacramento, CA 95815 Phone (916) 929-8188 has new & sometimes used Jets.
The 7' hoses for them are a tad pricey, I'm showing a $95 retail but if you get them to order one for you, they'll discount the sucker if you go the "pretty please" route.
They also have a good experienced repair/service shop with parts in stock, and its a "no BS" thing if you bring something in that you've bought elsewhere.

If you can get ahold of a used 1st stage somewhere, I have some 2nd stages on the shelf. Have anything to swap?

Thanks for the shop recommendation. Sacramento is only about an hour and a half away from where I live.

As far as trading goes, I'll PM you.

Thanks again!

Another option would be the LDS I go to, Divepoint Scuba:

http://www.divepointscuba.com

They sell and service all the Poseidon regs and sell Poseidon wetsuits as well I believe. Just another option...

It's a good thing to see Poseidon making a comeback; the prior US distributor really trashed things out for them with high prices & non-availability of parts.
Poseidon's got a really nice weight harness, btw. Check the critters out if you get a chance. Retail should be about $70 - $75.
Oh yah, their watches are interesting too, they have a Seiko movement, & they even have a band big 'nuff to go around a wrist WITH a suit on. Or you can wear on the lower leg.
:wink:

Thanks whoever ypu are I am one of mike's cronies over at dolphin.
We can get you anything you want from poseidon nessmiller
just give us a call 916-929-8188

I love my Poseidon Jetstream...you'd have to pry it from my cold dead fingers to make me give it up!

Jetstreams certainly seem to have a loyal following on this forum but we hardly ever see them on the charters here in West Oz.

Every review I've ever read say's they have a "trapdoor" style of air delivery...on inhalation a high initial resistance then a rush of air...dosen't sound like the type of breathing characteristics most people are looking for!

Are they an acquired taste??

Are they practical for "average" recreational diving (15 to 30 metres etc)?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom