Aqualung Legend LX v. Legend LX Supreme

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ghostdiver

Reaction score
Is there any difference in performance between the Legend LX and the Legend LX Supreme (aside from the obvious point that the Supreme is for cold-water use). Do both breathe the same? Also, I have seen messages from a number of people that use the Legend LX in cold water is there any limit to its tolerance since its not specifically intended for cold water?

HI!

legend lx supreme is approved for diving with temp. below 50 degrees F / 10 degrees C.

the lx supreme is a little bit detuned, so there is less risk of freeflowing / freezing.

the supreme also comes with a lip shield.

No offence, but I dove the legend lx supreme. it breathes very easily, but I hate the plastic top of the first stage. Its weak plastic and can easily be broken off. Thats why I sold my legend lx supreme and bought an ATX100 (same performance).

moreover I have heard that the plastic will dull after around 50 dives or so.

The legend-family is almost the same as the APEKS atx-family (aqualung owns apeks). I would recommend the

any ideas mates? :06:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom