OCEANIC GT3-CDX5 REGULATOR PACKAGE Scuba Gear Regulator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Divers-supply have a package containing this.
1 of OCEANIC GT3 W- CDX5 REGULATOR ($439.95 value!)
1 of SEA ELITE RANGER OCTOPUS YELLOW ($129.95 value!)
1 of SEA ELITE SLIMLINE 2 ($190.95 value!)

And this for a price of 350USD incl free shipping.

This looks like a really good deal but I'm a but reluctant to the "Sea Elite" octopus. I've been looking for some info about this but haven't been able to find any.
Who's the manufacturer and where is he located?
Is it any good or do I just throw it and by a new octo?
Can it handle Nitrox 40%?

Sea elite is just one of the smaller companies that comission gear from the factory that probably makes the stuff for a alot of the majors. If this is the nondvt cdx5 it was being offered to dealers last fall for 125 bucks cost. The dvt added about 50-75. You can get an oceanic swivel octo for the same price as the ranger. It's what I use on my pool gear. I'm not familiar with the guage package you noted but if it contains the spg and depth guage you could probably find one on ebay for not much more than 50 bucks. A new brass spg runs around 75-100 with deals for around 55. A depth guage I'm not sure of but should not be much more than the spg if not less. A hose is 15 bucks. So for the guage package new that's not bad but I bet you could find a better deal on one.

There good people to deal with, and there my LDS.:D

The bank account takes a serious hit everytime the wife and I go in there. They have so many uber kewl things.

I recently dealt with divers supply and the transaction went smoothly. They have great customer service. Please keep me posted if you decided on getting the oceanic reg. package. I'm thinking getting same one for myself as well

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom