Need some advice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hawkenph

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi all,

I have been out of diving for a number of years. And now since I live in a area where I can dive more. I am getting back into diving. What reg and oct would you guys recommend for me? I plan to get as many certificates as I can from Padi. thank you for your time and help.

Hi all,

I have been out of diving for a number of years. And now since I live in a area where I can dive more. I am getting back into diving. What reg and oct would you guys recommend for me? I plan to get as many certificates as I can from Padi. thank you for your time and help.

I would start with finding which ones you can get reliably serviced in your local area and then start your search from there. I'm still fairly new to diving and no expert but I'm guessing all the major brands are going to be reliable products and major decisions around which one to pick will depend on what type of diving your going to do.

Good advice the servicing. I love Sherwoods because they are cheap and rugged, but I know other people on the site are fans of other brands. Do a thread search on "which regulator" and you will get a truckload of hits.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom