Votes: 1 100.0%
  • IST R20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sherwood Oasis

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ed3362

Reaction score
Has anyone used the R20 regulator? Rodales rate them as one of the best. Priced low also. Or would you suggest the Oasis by Sherwood, Dacor Eagle Sport?
New Diver Ed

ed3362:
Has anyone used the R20 regulator? Rodales rate them as one of the best. Priced low also. Or would you suggest the Oasis by Sherwood, Dacor Eagle Sport?
New Diver Ed

I know I am way late on this but what the heck. I have an IST R10 and have no issues with it other than I have to send it to IST for service and its not Nitox compatible. I know people who do use it with EAN32 with no issues. The Reviews state the R10 is wet in a face up possition but I have never experienced any wettness in any possition.

In a heads down diving possition it almost goes into a possitive pressure mode where breathing is absolutely effortless.

Now for the caveat, I have never used anything else so my opinion is fairly limited or valuable.

Scooter

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom