Welcome to ScubaBoard, an online scuba diving forum community where you can join over 205,000 divers diving from around the world. If the topic is related to scuba diving, this is the place to find divers talking about it. To gain full access to ScubaBoard (and make this large box go away) you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:
Participate in over 500 dive topic forums and browse from over 5,500,000 posts.
Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
Post your own photos or view from well over 100,000 user submitted images.
Gain access to our free classifieds marketplace to buy, sell and trade gear, travel and services.
Use the calendar to organize your events and enroll in other members' events.
Find a dive buddy or communicate directly with scuba equipment manufacturers.
All this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the ScubaBoard Support Team.
My Ex would ask how many regulators I needed. I never had that answer. So I am curious as to how many others have and your favorite of them. I have 7 and my favorite that I use is my T2x. But I do have a Black Pearl in the box and just cant bring myself to use it...YET.. someday I will.
On a large pile of smokin' A'a, the most isolated population center on the face of the earth. 2,175 miles to Alaska, 2,390 miles to California; 3,850 miles to Japan; 4,900 miles to China; 5,280 miles to the Philippines.
I refuse to believe that corporations are people until Texas executes one.
"Too often ... people enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought" - Leapfrog
"They are the McDonalds of diver certification. Quick, inexpensive and tasty. Pardon me for saying so, but I also believe it to be a health hazard." - DCBC
"It truly does boil down to motivation ... if you believe something is hard, or unnecessary to learn, you won't learn it ... even if it's completely within your capability" - Bob (Grateful Diver)
Hmmm, counting only fully assembled, dive ready, compete reg sets (single tank diving):
(2) Apeks XTX 200s (yoke, although have DIN conversion kits on hand for them)
(1) Atomic M1 (DIN with Titanium yoke adapter/sealed)
(1) Atomic T2 (DIN with Titanium yoke adapter/sealed)
(2) Aqualung Titan LX (1-yoke/ 1 DIN with Titanium yoke adapter/enviro-sealed)
(1) Mares Ruby (yoke, upgraded to dry-sealed 1st-stage, tri-material HP 'seat')
(1) Mares MR16 Voltrex (DIN with yoke adapter)
(1) Poseidon Jetstream (DIN with yoke adapter)
Add for double tank diving:
(4) Poseidon Jetstreams (DIN with yoke adapter)
Add for ongoing 2011 reg projects:
(2) Aqualung Titan LX (presently yoke) in the middle of assembling all the components to build them up to complete reg sets (already have some MIFLEX, cold-water kits, DIN kits, one Apex Egress octo, some SS clips, Seacures, SPG's....still needing more SS clips/MIFLEX/ Atomic swivel hoses.)
....and I'm not going to bother counting my twin hose vintage regs, and some surplus Poseidon and Mares regs/components in storage or for sale.
My main focus for 2011 is no more regs (stop the madness!) but upgrading more existing units with more Atomic Cobalts.