Reg servicing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

netwayne

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Can anyone help with a reg servicing shop recommendation in the Raleigh, NC area? I've got all Scubapro gear. Not having any issues..it's just time to have them serviced.

Thanks!

There are two dealers in Raleigh, NC
1.REEF & RIDGE SPORTS
5209 HILLSBOROUGH ST
RALEIGH, NC 27606
(919) 851-6662
REEF2RIDGE@AOL.COM

2.GYPSY DIVERS
3651 BASTION LANE
RALEIGH, NC 27604
(919) 255-1931
INFO@GYPSYDIVERS.COM

I have never been to either but If I was needing service I would call them and see what they charge for service and go talk to the tech at each place, if they are the same and make your choice. Good Luck

P.S. There is a SP Platinum dealer down the road on the coast, Platinum Dealers are USUALLY good. :cool2:

OLYMPUS DIVE CHARTERS
713 SHEPARD ST
MOREHEAD CITY, NC 28557
(252) 726-9432
INFO@OLYMPUSDIVING.COM

This one is easy, Airtech, which is located IN Gypsy but is actually a seperate company, although you can't really tell it. AirTech Scuba Services: Your life support equipment is our priority. and yes Terry really does grin like that :) They have been in the business for a lot of years and are an authorized service center for darn near every reg made. They are one of the few "real" service centers on the east coast. Unlike most shops that have a tech come in once or twice a week, there is at least one tech there all the time and quite often 2 or 3. They will not be the cheapest but you get what you pay for and you can talk with the tech directly if you have anything special you want.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom