Scubapro G250 (G250V) service manual

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hongrace

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Hi. does anyone know where I can download a G250 manual? I have the G250HP manual but someone pointed out to me that it has different guts to the G250 or G250V. Anyone knows about this?

Thanks.

A couple of amendments to the schematic:
  • Item #30: the 2.2x1mm fits better
  • Item #23, hose side: sometimes a 2-015 fits better
I've never seen a manual for the G250 non-HP, but it's a very simple reg, and the schematic is all that's required.

To get you started:
  1. Remove the hose
  2. Remove the case pin #39
  3. Remove the diaphragm assembly, items #17, 18, 19
  4. Loosen the jam nut #5
  5. Flip and remove the pin #27
  6. Remove the adjustment knob #35
  7. Remove the barrel from the adjustment side while holding down the lever #26
  8. From the hose side, use a blunt wooden tooth pick, insert it through the orifice #22, lift the lever #26 all the way up and push the whole poppet assemby out
  9. Remove the orifice #22, pushing it out from the adjustment side with a wooden chopstick. Carefull with the edge!
  10. Clean everything as required, vinager if the metal parts have oxydation, and ultrasonic
  11. Fit the orifice #22 all the way in and back out 2 turns
  12. Replace the o-rings #20 (tooth pick) and the seat #28
  13. Check all parts for damage, replace if necessary
  14. Reassemble the poppet, items #31, 32 & 33, insert it in the barrel from the adjustment side, the "legs" of the poppet should face the mouth piece
  15. Hold the lever all the way up and push the poppet with a chopstick; it should click in place pass the legs of the lever
  16. Thread the adjustment knob in, clearing the hole for the clip
  17. Fit the barrel if it's been removed
  18. Fit the retaining clip #27
  19. Tighten the jam nut #5
  20. Blow or suck through the hose port while holding down the lever and turn the orifice clockwise by 1/4 turn increments until it's air-tight
  21. Fit the diaphragm assembly, #17, 18, 19
  22. Fit the hose, turn on the air SLOWLY; it'll free flow; remove hose, hold down the lever, adjust the orifice by small increments, repeat until the flow stops, then add another 1/12 turn
  23. You're there
Anything I forget?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom