Need reg ID Please

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

keller34

Contributor
Reaction score
I got in trade these regs and a bit of other gear. I got a new Wetsuit w/body suit, New gloves, a Oceanic BC Bioflex, Flashlight, New First aid bag, New Gear bag, Xpert Zoom fins, New Booties, Mask/Snorkel, and about 40lbs worth of bag weights

I was trying to find out what some of this is.:

The Alpha I think is the Alpha IV. Not sure about the Delta...maybe a Delta II?

The BCD only says Bioflex. Maybe an Alliance?

I have attached pics for ID.
DSC00021.jpgDSC00019.jpgDSC00018.jpgDSC00017.jpgDSC00016.jpg

All in all I traded what was worth $300 to me for all this

I have the exact same second stages. Got them from a friend, my first stage is a Datatrans which has a integrated wireless computer. Don't really know anything about the regs so I will be watching this tread for some insight.

It all made by Oceanic - take a look at their web site or take it all down to a local dealer. Should do the latter anyways to have it evaluated/tested/overhauled before using.

Yea I am going to get them serviced. From what I have found they are only about 2 years old. Called Oceanic and the Alpha is an Alpha 7 and The Delta is a Delta II, The other he said was a DX3. Also he said the Alpha 4/5/7 used the same parts. There was an Alpha 6 for a very short time but he doubts that is it.

So there we go. Maybe this will help someone out at the very least

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom