Atmoic SS1 Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wakerider017

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I have an Atmoic SS1 and I recently lengthened my corrugated hose on my Zeagle Stiletto from 19" to 23" so it would be easier to breath out of.

Now my question is how do I prevent it from hanging down and bumping things and dragging on the sea floor when I am near the bottom?

Is there a way I should fasten it to my Stiletto that anyone would recommend?

Thanks!

Send me your address via PM and I will send you an inflator hose keeper. They used to come with Zeagle BCDs. You attach one end to the D ring on the shoulder harness of the BCD and the other to the inflator hose. They are joined together via hook and pile (aka Velcro). They work relatively well enough though the piece on the hose side can slide up sometimes. Which can happen when you lift the hose up to dump air at the beginning of a dive.

a Velcro strap is all you need.

I did the same thing.

At the time I had a gauge console. I clipped the console to my right shoulder d-ring, and slipped the SS1 behind that/hose. I dumped from the lower OPV('s) and inflated with the SS1.

Back
Top Bottom