Is Leisure Pro now an authorized ScubaPro dealer??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's true, we are authorized dealers. I'm still waiting to hear back on gear purchased before scubapro started allowing online dealers regarding warranty, but my guess is it applies to items purchased after the agreement was made.

It's true, we are authorized dealers. I'm still waiting to hear back on gear purchased before scubapro started allowing online dealers regarding warranty, but my guess is it applies to items purchased after the agreement was made.

This would be good to know. I purchased a ScubaPro reg from you guys just 3 months ago.

Another question is the status of the Scubapro stock that Leisurepro had on hand at the time they became an authorized dealer???? I am sure Scubapro has a record of the S/Ns they ship to Leisurepro as an authorized dealer.

I wonder if Aqua Lung will follow? Currently I don't think LP is an authorized Aqua Lung dealer.

I wonder if Aqua Lung will follow? Currently I don't think LP is an authorized Aqua Lung dealer.

Unless 2012 brings plenty of changes on the political scene and economy, expect more of the same. Mere survival is the name of the game these days...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom