Regulator parts.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

airrsarfrog

New
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I'm looking for impulse regulator parts. Does anybody know where I can get good quality replacement parts for the diaphragm of this regulator. I have search the aqualung parts inventory and they do not offer a replacement. If another diaphragm will fit please advise what part number and manufacture I can get it from.

What is the part number?

Add: Found it 107817.

I too have had a look at an Aqualung parts catalogue and it would seem that diaphragm is unique to that 2nd stage. I'm not sure as to parts availability on the older models but would be surprised if it was unavailable. You could try posting in "Aqualungs" forum just to check availability if nothing else. Good luck.

Last edited:
The Impulse is not that old as AL/USD regs go. I would call Aqualung customer service and ask. They will not sell you the part, but they will tell you if it is available.

That is the same second stage as the Sea Quest XR-2. The reg is in the 2006 parts catalog so odds are the parts are available. I have the same PN as buddha.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom