Aeris Atmos Sport Regulator.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

darylm74

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Sport Diver recommends the Aeros Atmos Sport and Scuba Toys has a little flashing "Hot" symbol above this reg. Rodale also gives it good reviews. Has anyone dove it? Can I have your thoughts if you have? It seems like a reasonably priced Reg. to start back off with and it is a bit cheaper than some of the other regs that I was considering. I would appreciate your thoughts.

.....and yes I searched the board and all I came up with for Aeris was BC's and computers.......thanks

I just got my aeris atmos sport from scubatoys.com (though there was a minor mishap with the address.....but all turned out well). All I can say is I arrived at the UPS guard house to pick it up and this guy brings out a small little black box, and I was thinking to myself, there has to be another box. I get it home and sure enough all was intact. I paired it with the Aeris Gyro Octo and a mini pressure gauge. I could not believe this thing is so damn small, I can't wait to get in the pool to try it out :bounce: (along with my new BC). I almost think my 2 year old could plop this thing into his mouth it is so small. Will update you later...............

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom