coupling apeks xtxt 200 with scubapro s600

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rusty Roo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello everyone,

I'm going to get some new regs and have decided on apeks xtx 200 I thought about would it be possible to save some money and use my s600 as an alternate?

i read online that mk25 as an IP of 9-9.8 and that the xtx 200 has an IP of 9-10

sooo theoritically this should be ok?

thank you in advance.

will work just fine. Bear in mind during service you will have to find a shop that services both Aqualung and Scubapro brands, shouldn't be an issue, but it is something to consider. If the Scubapro is tuned to a regulator that has IP on the lower end of the spectrum and Apeks is on the higher end of the spectrum it might freeflow, but just needs to be turned down, odds are pretty minimal this is the case, but it is something to consider. You have this potential problem when you mix and match regulators that aren't tuned together even from the same brand. It is highly unlikely though, so wouldn't worry about it.

Back
Top Bottom