Mid 90s Nemrod

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divemh

New
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I trying to track down a high pressure seat for a mid 90s sst nemrod 1st stage. I have been able to find all the parts to do the service on it, except the high pressure seat. It has a larger diameter then most, dacor, agua lung ect. And it is a two piece seal. Any leads would be appreciated, I have looked everywhere I can think of, and searched the web. It's only one of my backups but not ready to throw it away. I figure there is some old new stock somewhere. Or someone knows of a seat that will work. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hello DiveMH,

Welcome to ScubaBoard.

If you don't have any success in the regulator forum, you may want to ask in the Vintage forum. Another option (even if it's a single hose) would be to ask at Vintage Double Hose: Vintage Double Hose

Thanks, I'll give that a try if this thread doesn't turn up anything.

I did not even know Nemrod was still making regulators in the 90s. If VDH doesn't pan out you could try the Scuba Museum and Vintage Scuba Supply also. I believe Nemrods are from Spain so maybe a European dive board may have more information for you.

There is a group in Spain, hdses.com that has a gentleman iv been told can probably help me. A few members are trying to get a message to him. Hopefully it pans out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom