Dacor Regulator Service Manual Volume 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Would anyone happen to have Dacor Regulator Service Manual Volume 2? I just got a Dacor Quantum. Thanks

I've been servicing Dacor regulators for 20 years and have found there's more to servicing the Modular regulators than meets the eye. You can have all of the manuals but if you don't have the right parts as well as know the peculiarities for them you can still have a regulator that doesn't perform well. There are parts that Dacor, which is no longer in business, recommends but some of those parts aren't necessarily needed and there are other parts that may be needed to be changed, which you won't know until the regulator is disassembled. There are numerous parts in the Modular regs and if they're not to the exact specifications they simply won't work. I have all of the manuals as well as the parts and experience to service your regs and if you'd like to contact me I'll help you any way I can but I would recommend that you just send me your reg and I'll service it, test it and get it back to you.
I'll be out of the State for the next week but if you'd like to contact me I'll get back to you as soon as I return and see what the best course of action would be for you.
Safe Diving!
Capt Bob

I've been servicing Dacor regulators for 20 years and have found there's more to servicing the Modular regulators than meets the eye. You can have all of the manuals but if you don't have the right parts as well as know the peculiarities for them you can still have a regulator that doesn't perform well. There are parts that Dacor, which is no longer in business, recommends but some of those parts aren't necessarily needed and there are other parts that may be needed to be changed, which you won't know until the regulator is disassembled. There are numerous parts in the Modular regs and if they're not to the exact specifications they simply won't work. I have all of the manuals as well as the parts and experience to service your regs and if you'd like to contact me I'll help you any way I can but I would recommend that you just send me your reg and I'll service it, test it and get it back to you.
I'll be out of the State for the next week but if you'd like to contact me I'll get back to you as soon as I return and see what the best course of action would be for you.
Safe Diving!
Capt Bob

I will consider this and get back to you after I speak with the customer.

>Hey Bob!
is that offer of servicing a Dacor still good? have a slight air leak that sometimes stops once I've been under for a while, but causes air loss and cuts dive time. I am in Berlin Germany and can't find anybody here that can service it.
brian

You might want to send him a PM, just in case he isn't checking 7 year old threads that he posted in 3 years ago to see if anyone asked him a question...

Back
Top Bottom