Aeris Sport Reg

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TomG

Reaction score
I am looking at the Aeris Sport reg for my wife and daughter. The price seems right, good rep and ease of use. Recent certification, etc. Thanks for your input.

Doesn't seem like a bad reg. I know the price is right. Env. kit and diaphragm. Not bad.

The Sport is a great reg in that price range. I've done a complete tour of their manufacturing facility in Oakland, and the quality control throughout was very impressive. And actually, their Atmos Pro, which like the top of the line ScubaPros is pneumatically balanced, is an incredibly easy breathing reg.

The other thing about Aeris - is great customer service. Anytime we've had a problem - they've taken care of it instantly.

I bought an Aeris Sport a couple months ago from ScubaToys. I took it on 2 pool dives and did my first open dive on it this past weekend. I loved it. I never had a problem with it, even when I got to breathing heavy when I got cold. Bottom temp was 49 degrees and I was just in a 3 mil suit. I think it is a great reg. Rodales gave it a great rating and I give it 2 thumbs way way up.

Back
Top Bottom