New Aqualung Mistral

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ed66

Contributor
Reaction score
Does anybody know were I can get one for a good price?? Diveinn had them but with shipping it's still around $700.00
Thanks Ed

Ed66:
Does anybody know were I can get one for a good price?? Diveinn had them but with shipping it's still around $700.00
Thanks Ed

That seems to be about the going price. If the dollar would only increase in value....

Greg Barlow

Have you seen one? I thought it looked kinda cheesy for the $. I know that at one of the LDS here in CT. its bringing 900 bucks!!! little high for me, I think ill stay on my quest for the real, Royal Aqua Master dbl. for one third the $ But if you want one that may not be a bad price.
D.

dbg40:
Have you seen one? I thought it looked kinda cheesy for the $. I know that at one of the LDS here in CT. its bringing 900 bucks!!! little high for me, I think ill stay on my quest for the real, Royal Aqua Master dbl. for one third the $ But if you want one that may not be a bad price.
D.

I own and dive with vintage double hose regs. Yeah, the new Mistral is "different" for us purists. I handled one of the first imports at a trade show. The hoses are great! They are extremely pliable, and the adjustable mouthpiece is a nice feature.

Gotta say, they are tough on the eyes to one who grew up with the originals....

Greg

Greg Barlow:
I own and dive with vintage double hose regs. Yeah, the new Mistral is "different" for us purists. I handled one of the first imports at a trade show. The hoses are great! They are extremely pliable, and the adjustable mouthpiece is a nice feature.

Gotta say, they are tough on the eyes to one who grew up with the originals....

Greg

What types of vintage double hose do you have? I really regret giving up my Voit Trieste.
Eric

I had considered getting one of these to help reduce the exhaust bubble problem when filming. When I see prices in the $700-900 range, I think I'll save a few more pennies up and buy a KISS rebreather instead.

Dr. Bill

Mistral Pricing You may save a few bucks if you have a look at POSEDIN ONLINE - SPAIN - http://www.scubastore.ws/StoreFront.bok - Cheers from a KIWI DIVER - QUOTE=Greg Barlow]That seems to be about the going price. If the dollar would only increase in value....

Greg Barlow[/QUOTE]

MISTRAL PRICING Check out -http://www.scubastore.ws/StoreFront.bok - seems that they are beating the **** out of DIVEINN for pricing - Cheers
Ed66:
Thanks Ed

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom