DS4 Din Yoke and back again!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BOOinTX

Reaction score
Ordered DS4 online and now its getting complicated...Ordered DIN fitting with the part that CONVERTS to Yoke (_not_ the adaptor, which always hits the back of my head when I extend neck).

Anyone know the correct part name or number for the part that REPLACES the DIN fitting with a YOKE fitting?

Originally posted by xerxes
cant you ask this question to Apeks them self?

Well I did - Landon replied that Apeks doesnt make this part (I guess he means separately) - so what about:
this thread and this one

Now I am getting confused - and waiting for the reply from the www supplier...who sent me the Adaptor NOT the conversion from DIN-to Yoke for the DIN DS4 I ordered. and like the thread says, the Adaptor to Yoke sticks out too far and I bump the noggin'...

Thanks in advance to any board members who can pitch in to explain...

Unless you plan on doing it yourself... a GOOD Apeks dealer can do it no problem.

Good Luck

Hey Boo - I think I told you already - the same thing happened to me - got the adaptor, not the convertor I ordered. For the amount of time I'll be using the adaptor though, I didn't think it's worth the hassle.......

Good luck!
SS

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom