Good price for atx100

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

murrr77

Contributor
Reaction score
What's a good internet price for an ATX100? I'm seeing anywhere from $380 on up...with leisurepro way up there at $470.

It is a good price.... But, there is not that much price gap between 100 and 200 though.

Got a deal - $419 on an ATX200, full mfg warranty!

But, there will be no free part program included.

The part usually runs $20 per stage. So, if you plan to get the service done every year, you should consider the annual maintenance cost. Of course, if you serve it by yourself, it is a different story. In addition, you can send your regulator to Richard for the service. He charges $59 though.....

They said lifetime parts are included, I get a warranty card from Apeks, the first two years of service from them are free and after that they do it for like $25. After my experience with my LDS I'll go to anyone else.

That is a different story that I heard. So, could you register your new reg under U.S. Aqua lung distrubutor? Do they honor it? If it can be, it is going to be nice. Let us know your experience....

murrr77:
They said lifetime parts are included, I get a warranty card from Apeks, the first two years of service from them are free and after that they do it for like $25. After my experience with my LDS I'll go to anyone else.

Back
Top Bottom