Where to source ScubaPro parts. (ffm mk20 g500)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi all,
I just bought a used Scubapro full face mask that came with a mk20/g500. The mask itself needs parts to be dive-able (e.g. the ambient air plug, octopus attachment, the plug for the other side, and metal buckles). I would also like to get the service kits for both stages. Im having a helluva time working with any of my LDS and there is virtually nothing online. Im hoping someone on here can steer me in the right direction.

scuba pro does not allow their parts to be sold except to authorized service centers. You can get gray market parts on ebay.

This should work with the G500; you'll need to source separately the 2 O-rings for the adjustment knob 11-050-145 which are 2-012, and 1 01-050-138 which is 2-011.

For the MK20/25, check eBay: there're US sellers with their usual grotesque price, and there's at least 1 international seller with OK-ish price right now.

thanks Zung, nice link. my biggest concern is with my Full Face mask, since I really cant use it until I find the parts for it. I suppose I will just have to crack some skulls for them to put an order in for me.

I may have few MK20 kits, but looking at them I'm wondering if all the parts are there. I have two that do not have the sintered filter. If someone has a parts inventory of what should be included in a kit I'll see if I can put together at least one complete service kit.

To prevent damage to my skull, I'll charge a less than grotesque amount.

This should work with the G500; you'll need to source separately the 2 O-rings for the adjustment knob 11-050-145 which are 2-012, and 1 01-050-138 which is 2-011.

For the MK20/25, check eBay: there're US sellers with their usual grotesque price, and there's at least 1 international seller with OK-ish price right now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom