Looking for some one on the Scuba Board Please read. Ty

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

redfish01

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I dont want to waist anyones time but id like to talk to some one that is on the board for the scuba board. I live in Texas so the closer the better. I really apreatioate this site. What my reasion for wanting to talk to you is because i have invented a safety device that i would like get some Profeshional in put on. Thank you.

Talk to NetDoc he is the chairman of the board and can be of great help.

lots of dive professionals on this board - so for a professional opinion, why not tell us all about it?

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a new diver forum, and it should be a friendly zone where people can come in and ask questions without fear of ridicule. I can't believe a relatively new member comes in and gets ripped for spelling.

Good luck with the invention.

lots of dive professionals on this board - so for a professional opinion, why not tell us all about it?

It seems apreatioate to me... Sorry, "i" just had to say it, being an old guy. What's a black berry??

This is a new diver forum, and it should be a friendly zone where people can come in and ask questions without fear of ridicule. I can't believe a relatively new member comes in and gets ripped for spelling.

Speelling asside, what has this post got to do with "new divers" or the OP wanting to become certified?

Speelling asside, what has this post got to do with "new divers" or the OP wanting to become certified?

Some posts were removed, as they were less than welcoming to this new member who should be made to feel welcome to post his question regardless of his spelling faux pas.

The spelling police should lighten up. ScubaBoard encourages people from all over the world to use the site, and many people may or may not have mastery of the English language, even if English is their native language.

So please... let's keep this discussion ON TOPIC, rather than a discussion of proper spelling and/or grammar.

So how about moving this thread to a better sub-forum? That was my point, I see nothing in the original post that has anything to do being a new diver, wanting to become a diver, or about diving at all.

Reactions: Jax

Back
Top Bottom