Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays to All!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RonFrank

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
:cracker::cracker::cracker::cracker:

I hope that all my dive buddies and their families are well, and happy during this time of year.

Christmas is a wonderful time of year, but we all tend to get too caught up in the gift buying, and the hectic pace surrounding the holidays. I hope everyone can take some time to relax, and enjoy family and friends which is really what it is all about! :santa3:

My family will spend a quiet XMAS at home enjoying imported Seafood (from the ocean :D), and watching the Grinch, and Rudolph! :rudy:

Now I'm off to do some last minute shopping.. .sigh..

Safe Diving, and Driving this holiday season!

Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays Yawl! :santa4:

:cracker::cracker::cracker::cracker:
:xmassign::sleigh::newyear:

:xmastree: Ron and all:

My wishes for a very Merry Christmas and happy holiday to you and your families. I'm at my parents right now, waiting for relatives from all over Colorado to show up this afternoon. It will be great seeing all the family together, and I hope all of you the have happy times with those you care about.

-Rick

:xmassign: :sleigh: :newyear:

Thanks! And may I add my well wishes for all the divers of the RMO (and others) for a wonderful upcoming dive season. May all your dives be long and enjoyable and you all get extra full fills!! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom