Blue Lake over Memorial Day weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

goonsquad

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Anyone planning on going to Blue Lake over Memorial Day Weekend? I'm trying to get a small group together and would like to meet some other UT. divers.

I'll be out there working with some OW students. May only be the 4 dives with the shop. I'd be interested in doing some more dives in the evening and on Sunday.

Also, if the OW class falls through I'd be interested to go out regardless.

Let me know what you have in mind.

Just spent the weekend out there. Vis was not so good but the weather last week might have contributed. 7mm was bout right for exposure protection. Still pln on being out there this coming weekend too.

Will be doing OW dives 1-2 on sat and 3-4 on sun. Might do some adv stuff sat including a night dive.

Sun afternoon and evening will all be fun dives.

Looks like I won;t be there memorial weekend but will be there the weekend after that. definitely 6/5 and maybe some of 6/6. May only dive one of those days. Is there enough to see for two days of diving?

We're headed out in the morning. Camping oniste through Monday. May get up and go Monday morning or log a dive or two depending on air. Either way best case scenario we'll be on the road by noon on Monday. We're planning night dives Sat and Sun. So if you make it out, look for a navy blue trailblazer and the real "Odys" (my chocolate lab.)

If not, we'll have to try to arrange another trip.

Chris

Busy. Vis was about 8'. Giant groups out there. We brought a cascade trailer so there was plenty of air. Night dives were great as there was minimal activity. Best dives were early morning before the noobs mucked it up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom