Let's Go Diving!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

g2

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hola diving amigos!

I'm back in Boulder after being away for a few years. As always, I'm ready to dive. Do you want to dive in the Colorado Front Range area and need a buddy? Practice drysuit or emergency skills? Consider this post a standing invitation to go diving. :D

My schedule favors weekends. And honestly, I'd love to explore some mountain lakes rather than muck diving in Aurora Res or Chatfield again. Got ideas? Let me know.

Cheers,

glenn

I'd love to get some dives in. Moved here about 8 months ago and have a marked decrease in dives!!!! As far as ideas, being a newb to the area, I don't have a lot of suggestions. As far as schedules.....Sundays are booked. Other than that, I can be fairly flexible.

Reactions: g2
Keep me in the loop. I'm also up for exploring different local options. I hear 11 mile res could be good, but have seen rules for spear fishing posted on the internet as well as rules stating "No Water Contact Sports". Obviously contradicting each other.

I'm healing up form a broken pelvis and clavicle at the moment (8 weeks now), but planning to get into the pool within the next couple weeks to test things out.

Reactions: g2
Just sent my drysuit away for some new seals. It should be back in a week or so. I would love to get a couple dives in to tryout the new seals before my next trip (end of October.) Anyone interested in some local diving?

Missed this thread earlier. I am usually up for something. I am planning to take a student to Rock Lake in New Mexico next weekend, and I have some trips scheduled over the fall. Other than that, I am ready to go.

I'm planning to be in the water every Sunday as I'm preparing for a big trip in December. Usually in Aurora Res, but up for just about anything. I've been out a few times now and the broken parts don't give me any trouble. Although still wanting to keep the NDLs conservative while the healing process wraps up. I did get written approval from the DR to go under as well.

John,
Since your on the thread, any suggestions for task loading practice would be appreciated. Looking for something to do during the dive rather than waiting until the end(sending up a bag).

Thanks,

Josh,

I did not pay attention to the name on the post describing the injuries. I had no idea--hope you heal quickly! I know what a bummer it is to be trying to heal broken bones when you would rather be out doing stuff.

It all depends upon what your goals are. I haven't talked to you for a while. Shoot me an email telling me what you really want to accomplish, and i will send you some ideas.

My drysuit is on the way back (new neck seal). So - I should be ready to go this week (Saturday) or next week I think I could do Friday or Saturday. Just need to know when/where. :)

I work on Fridays, so no good there. Also, this Saturday will not work for me, maybe the next.

Back
Top Bottom