Santa Rosa next month or so?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

boulderjohn

Technical Instructor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I have a couple of people who are interested in diving the Blue Hole and Rock Lake either the last weekend in October or the 3rd weekend in November. It could potentially be both, although that is not as likely. If anyone wants to join us, let me know. If you are interested in Rock lake, you should be a fairly advanced diver, and you definitely are required to have certification beyond OW.

Also interested. Ya, keep us posted.

Depending on what days you're thinking, I'm interested. (I have to be back in Denver by Saturday PM. Not asking you to change your schedule - just letting you know mine. :cool2: )

OK, I am going to try for the last weekend in October. Let me know.

Oct 25-26th? That might work for me. I could leave late afternoon on the 24th (Friday).

g2:
Oct 25-26th? That might work for me. I could leave late afternoon on the 24th (Friday).

I will probably stay a day or so one side of the weekend or the other. People can arrive however their schedules work.

Didn't catch this until today. To late of notice for me. I'll have to wait until next time. Thanks,

This weekend is not getting a lot of love. I just got back from the Philippines and my jet-lagged body is gong to scrap it.

John,
I already have 4 days for Vet's day weekend if your in? that's the weekend of the 10th.

Back
Top Bottom