Sartek is here!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CarlS

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks to ScubaBoard for giving me the opportunity to answer questions about HID, LED lighting systems and Sartek products.

Welcome to Scubaboard Carl.

Great to have you here Carl! I do have some "brilliant" questions that I am hoping you shed some light on!

Maybe it should say Sartek was here. Aparently Sartek was here one day and hasn't come back.

I apologize for the delay.......I should be able to get communication in a timely manner now. OK.........I'm ready.........shoot!

Don't mind the natives Carl... some think you have to LIVE here! Watch it though... it is addicting!

I apologize for the delay.......I should be able to get communication in a timely manner now. OK.........I'm ready.........shoot!

I was just trying to bust your chops. I know your posts from another board, and was very excited to see you here on SB.

I was just trying to bust your chops. I know your posts from another board, and was very excited to see you here on SB.

I really look forward to this opportunity to answer questions and to bust chops in return. Thanks for the warm welcome!

CarlS,
What would be the most suitable battery type for those like me diving mostly in 3rd world remote areas where power supplies spike and are intermittent? I’ve heard that lead acid has an advantage in these conditions.... any truth to that or recommendations?

Thanks,
A Chanster

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom