Thursday 8th June, 2006 - Weighin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

almitywife

Vegemite Mod
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
hehe - as Thursday is here first i thought i would start!

this weeks weighin - lost 1.5kgs or a little over 3lbs!

total loss to date 11.5kgs or 25lbs

also was measured this week and lost:
Chest: 14cm or 5.5 inches
Waist: 13cm or 5 inches
Hips: 7cm or 2.5 inches

so more off my boobs than my butt - something jsut wrong with that

It's an unfair world at times.

That's excellent though. I'm stuck at 231, plateauing a bit right now. Hopefully it will start moving again in the next week or so.

181, still swinging. First time over 180. I have also been drinking more water. Trying to keep hydrated.

TwoBit

Only lost a couple ounces. Very disappointing. But I learned something.
I lost my focus. For the past couple months of this lifestyle change, I have been doing this for ME. I just realized that now I have a date that I want the weight gone.. and it wasn't for me, it was for the occassion.
Got to change my focus again and get back on track....jsut as soon as I finish this ice cream sandwich!:D

put down the icecream sandwhich!!!

and tell me all about your date!

the lifestyle change encompasses everything, its about you (the ME part) and then everything else that follows from that - ENJOY!!

LOL, a date as a date in time! The INVADE THE KEYS trip.
I had a date last year, and lets just say that there were so many red flags it looked like a marching band!
One of these days/evenings, I may have a date again...

hahaahhaahah - thats funny!!!

have you changed your profile pic to show off this fabulous fitness challange that you are winning!!!!

NOt yet. I need to. Maybe this weekend somebody will have a camera...

You two, hahaha

Remember, you didn't gain that weight over night, you're not going to lose it overnight...

Thanks Colby, you are so right. I finally at at a weight that I weigh less than when I gave birth to Hermit Crab...10 years ago! Now to get rid of that pregancy weight.
I just got over confident after a couple weeks of good weight loss. Got to get back to the basics of what really works--eating less, exercising more, and keeping the focus on me. I am doing this for me, not anybody or anything else. This is for me!

Back
Top Bottom