Visiting Norway in Sept

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ffdiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Anyone have any practical information for staying and diving in the Bergen area in Sept?

I looked into Gulen and really wanna dive with them but I will be traveling with my wife and infant and don't think my wife is going to be up for the sparse amenities. Would I be able to stay some where else near there and travel each morning to complete my diving. I plan on renting a car.

Any info about the area would be appreciated.

Anyone have any practical information for staying and diving in the Bergen area in Sept?

I looked into Gulen and really wanna dive with them but I will be traveling with my wife and infant and don't think my wife is going to be up for the sparse amenities. Would I be able to stay some where else near there and travel each morning to complete my diving. I plan on renting a car.

Any info about the area would be appreciated.

Not from the area myself. But you can try contacting Nemo Divestore, its located in Bergen. Kontakt Oss

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom