TV show from 70's or 80's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mullannix930

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm trying to remember the name of a show that I loved as a kid (late 70's early 80's). It was a team of rescue personell. They were mostly diving and using a helicopter. In the opening sequence you see the helicopter, from the bottom, spiral as it takes off.

Any ideas?

I was working portable seismic exploration out of Elko, Nevada in '88, and another survey crew flew up in the Screaming Mimi for a safety meeting. :rofl3:

Welcome to Summit Helicopter

It was still "hot pink, big mouth, smoke belching" when I "blew" through the interior. :eyebrow:

it's not riptide. I loved that show. This show was like the late 70's and was a rescue team or even an air sea rescue group. I think it was only on for like 1-2 seasons.

I think that 240 Robert is it. I found one of the clips that I remember. A guy put CO in a tank of one of the divers.

Was it called 'Sea Rescue'. I've tried Googling it and I cannot find it. I've also tried YouTube. Used to love the theme music!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom