Sea Hunt Starring LLoyd Bridges

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I watched "Sea Hunt" when it first came out and then in 1969 I moved to Catalina Island where many of the episodes were filmed. Funny thing is that I didn't realize at first that the pinnacle just off my marine bio lab was the one in the closing scene and credits of the show. I dive several of the sites used in the show.

Recently our Wal Mart had seasons 1 and 2 on dvd for $5.00. I have been watching them lately again, and noticed Leonard Nimoy on two shows and Jeff Bridges as an 8 year old on another. I'm loving me some Sea Hunt......

There are lots of actors that appeared on Sea Hunt that went on to be well known stars. I have all the episodes and enjoy seeing these stars as newbie actors. Great TV! Nice find I paid considerable more for my collection!

The series is on daily on THIS TV channel, about 4 AM ........I have my DVR set on series for them....Generally watch @ noon time when I come home for lunch.....:)

I bought all of the episodes of Sea Hunt for my husband at Christmas and we are having a blast watching them.

I stumbled across an old movie called Sixteen Fathoms Deep with Lloyd Bridges. Bridges’ narration style was so much like Sea Hunt I had to do a double take. He was an ex-Navy heavy gear diver in this one instead of ex-UDT like in Sea Hunt. Sea Hunt must have been fashioned after it.

$_57.jpg$_57.jpg

Back
Top Bottom