Shadow Divers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Haven't heard about it in way too long... I hope production is still moving forward.

I haven't seen any activity on the Shadow Divers movie in years...I'm hoping someone decides to move on it someday...

It seems there is no longer any place in the U.S. movie industry for original, true-to-life stories. Maybe if it was "Spiderman Divers" things would be different.

The saddest part is that somewhere out there people are filming 'Sharknado II' while Shadow Divers languishes.

The problem is there is a lot of disagreement of how original or true-to-life it was.

Please pardon any typos. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it would be a fun movie to have both sides of the story haha! And it is true that if this were a superhero movie or a re-dud of Star Trek Shadow Divers would be a hit!
So what would be your pick for the stars of the show?

J.C. - Matthew McConaughey
Richie Kohler - Simon Pegg
Bill nagle - Sir Ian McKellen
Gary Gentile- Connor Trinneer

OH and just for Siggles & gihts - Brian Blessed thCAEFNJ4T.jpg as Capt Steve Beilinda!

I never realized it had been slated for the Hollywood treatment. I hope it does get made some day. I think well-made realistic scuba movies can inject a little needed life into the dive industry. The book was certainly the most exciting dive book I ever read.

Gary Gentile- Connor Trinneer

Was Gary Gentile even mentioned in the book at all??

Back
Top Bottom