Tara Reid Returning for Sharknado Sequel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Doc

Was RoatanMan
Rest in Peace
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Chicago & O'Hare heading thru TSA 5x per year
# of dives
None - Not Certified
This time it will be NY city sharknados. I can't believe the weird cult following this movie has gained. I admit that I have watched sharknado. For some reason it reminds me of the attack of killer tomatoes.

A couple of weeks ago I was in Marianna, FL while a film crew was shooting The Sharkansas Women's Prison Massacre. It's due to be released this fall, and I fully expect it to take sharkexploitation films to a new low.

in case anyone hasn't seen this yet...

[video=youtube;9CNwrEtrYFM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CNwrEtrYFM[/video]

I think last night was the premier of the 2nd sharknado movie (I didn't watch it). I never had any idea that there were so many cheesy, low-budget shark attack films. SciFy was playing them all yesterday. Ghost shark, megashark v crocosaurus, megashark v mechashark. megashark v giant squid, sharktopus....

It's actually funny how cheesy and stupid they are. I could probably watch them just for that aspect.

in case anyone hasn't seen this yet...

[video=youtube;9CNwrEtrYFM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CNwrEtrYFM[/video]

My God is she stoned or is that how she really talks?

A couple of weeks ago I was in Marianna, FL while a film crew was shooting The Sharkansas Women's Prison Massacre. It's due to be released this fall, and I fully expect it to take sharkexploitation films to a new low.
Sharks and desperate women behind bars... does it get any better than this?

The real buzz in Hollywood is over the upcoming blockbuster The Sharkshank Redemption.

My God is she stoned or is that how she really talks?

And that matters, how?

BTW- Jarred eating Subway in the Subway... classic.

Back
Top Bottom